Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FW: "TOP SECRET & URGENT MESSAGE TO YOU PLEASE!"

   
------ Forwarded Message
From: HSBC BANK PLC <mark_diva_01@yahoo.co.jp>
Organization: HSBC BANK PLC
Reply-To: <dou_aby_01@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 19:25:13 +0600
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: "TOP SECRET & URGENT MESSAGE TO YOU PLEASE!"

"TOP SECRET & URGENT MESSAGE TO YOU PLEASE"

 

 

Dear Sir,

 

 

I must first apologize for this unexpected e-mail message to you, I am aware that this is not the best medium for an approach when starting a business relationship since we have not met before, but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.

 

My name is Mr. Mark Diver, a manager in HSBC bank in London. I got your information during my search on your Country Chambers of Commerce. I am 47 Years of Age and Married with four Lovely Kids. It may interest you to know that I am a man of peace.

 

I wish to request for your consent in a business deal valued at US$55,500,000.00 (Fifty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars) that I want to transfer into a safe foreign bank account.

 

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as a Branch Manager, it is my duty to send in a financial report to our head Office at the end of each year. In our 2010 end of year report, my branch in which I am the manager made excess profit Which our Head Office is not aware of, then I decided to place the above mentioned amount on what

we call (SUSPENSE ACCOUNT) without any beneficiary.

 

As an Officer of the Bank I can not be directly connected to this funds, so this informed my on to contact you for us to move the funds to your account. Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be a bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is your cooperation for me to front you as the depositor so that the funds will be transferred to your designated account.

 

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully. Please for further communications, get in touch with me through my private email as stated under.

 

Best Regards,

 

Mr. Mark Diver (Manager)

HSBC Bank Plc.

1 Woburn Place

Russell Square

London WC1H OLQ , UK

Tel: 00 44 787 228 2497

Fax: 00 44 870 312 2043

Private Email: markdiverhsbc@accountant.com


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: