Monday, April 11, 2011

FW: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr. Richard Green" <richard.green010@att.net>
Reply-To: <richard.green014@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 01:53:23 -0700
Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

My Dear

I Have a very important request that has made me contact you; I am Mr.
Richard Green, The Deputy Managing Director of N I M (Neptune Investments
Management). N I M is the World's Largest Fund Management Company with over
Ј1.2Trillion Capital Investment Fund. Nevertheless, as The Deputy Managing
Director, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly
extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit per annum on each of the
Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

I need your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and
transfer Ј78,560,000.00 to your country within the Next few days. But at
this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable
Business investment until I get your response by mail. This fund will be
shared 50% for me and 50% for you. Please take out a moment of your very
busy Schedule today to respond if you are interested; please call me on my
direct telephone number for an initial confidential communication or respond
to this email. I wish for your utmost confidentiality in handling this
transaction.

Best Regards
Richard Green
+447045723904
http://www.neptunefunds.com/Navigate.aspx/Financial-Adviser/1/About-Neptune/
Board-of-Directors

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: