Saturday, April 16, 2011

FW: Hello

------ Forwarded Message
From: Harrison James <harry90james@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <harry90james@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 16:02:57 -0300
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Hello


Greetings with much sincerity i crave your indulgence to my proposal,
before i proceed let me start by introducing my self, my name is Harrison
James the only child of my deceased parents (Mr & Mrs Poku James) and i
am 19years old boy from Liberia. My late father (Mr Poku James) was a
diamond dealer & also owned a gold mine company at Accra region of Ghana
in West Africa, before my father died he deposited $12,000,000.00 (Twelve
million U.S dollars) in a security company at Accra region of Ghana & also
left 5000 kilos of gold bar and 8000 kilos of gold ore that has not been
taken to the refinery to be refined.

This money has been deposited in my name as the beneficiary, I left my
country for Ghana to procure claim the money from the security company,
but on the verge of claiming the money i became stranded in Ghana due
to financial constrain and of which i am now living in the Bujumbura
camp in Ghana. Being a refugee the security company deprived me of my
claim and explain to me that Ghana policy states that a refugee is not
allowed to make claims on more than $200 usd, so I contacted my late
father's lawyer who was also his personal adviser, he advices me to
seek a foreigner to be my foreign beneficiary and to help me claim my
money from the security company.

The reason why i am writing you is for you to be my foreign beneficiary
to help me claim inheritance from the security company and also help me
invest this money in any profiting business in your country to enable
me go back to school to further my education in your country and if you
accept my proposal i will not refuse to reciprocate your gesture and
40% of the money shall be yours for being my beneficiary, 10% for every
expenses you will encounter during the process of claims and i am
still wanting to sell the kilos of gold bar and the gold ore and if you
intend to buy you gain more but if you connect me to buyers, i will
reward you 20% in each kilo i sell.

Please reply me with (harry90james@gmail.com) to show your interest in my
proposal and I know that God will bless you as you help me.

God Bless you,
Harrison James.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: