Sunday, April 10, 2011

FW: +Assistance+

------ Forwarded Message
From: ahmed abu <dvdross777@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <abu_ahmedlibya@live.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 00:05:42 -0600
Subject: +Assistance+

Goodday,

Having consulted with my colleagues whom we where both in Gaddafi's
administration who chooses to move out with me out of his knowing,
representing his transfer object of Libya's funds as his family money to an
ex-co account in some of the vaulting unit in the banks in Europe, We have
decide to know the wrong from the right that we do not belong to such
animalistic behavior killing of innocent citizen of the same kind who have
severed him for 42yrs of service, The truth has become known to the people
of the country that the western world are more fair in their ruling system
compare to the Arabs.

There are so many things that have really gone wrong for these years since
we have Gaddafi as our president. The Arab teachings are so wicked that I
now come to realizes of the true religion which is Christianity.

I wish to seek your kind assistance for the help of a huge amount to your
nominated account of your choice fronting you as the beneficiary, this funds
are now in finance house in Europe waiting upon who I will delicate to this
job as my representative to handle the funds as directed by me before I come
to join you for further investment in your country.

Source of Funds

This was the last batch of money before a week to the crisis that he
delicate me and two other to handle as usual to places of his choice and we
all decided to disagree with such by sharing the money among us and keep
base now in some other country.

The amount involve is very big and I do not want us to jeopardize this
opportunity which God has given us, I am a very kind and honest man that
believes in my self, do let me know if you are ready on this mission with me
or you quit and never to reply please.

Note: Gaddafi has now lay down his security on us but trust me but can find
us.

I will let you know more on how to go on this matter if I am sure of your
interest with your detail info to move on it.

Yours truly,

Abu Ahmed

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: