Saturday, April 23, 2011

FW: FROM MR NYEJIOWANAKA GOGO


------ Forwarded Message
From: Nyejiowanaka <mrgogo50@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <nyejiowanakagogo@sify.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 13:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
To: "<undisclosed recipients: ;>"
Subject: FROM MR NYEJIOWANAKA GOGO



FROM MR NYEJIOWANAKA GOGO
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER.
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO .

Dear Friend,

                         CONFIDENTIAL
I am Nyejiowanaka Gogo; I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance Department of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$25M (Twenty five million US Dollars only). I will like you to stand as a next of kin to my late customer, (Mr. andreas schranner from munich,germany)who died along with His entire family in July 2006 in a plane crash, whose account is presently dormant, for claims.

Here is the Web Page regarding the Accident that leads to his Death
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm                             

If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail
Consider these and get back to me as soon as possible with your data’s.

1. Your full name:
2. Your contact cell phone number:
3. Your age:
4. Your sex:
5. Your occupations:
6. Your country and city:

Finally, confidentiality and the necessary secrecy it deserves I expect your urgent response to this request.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Nyejiowanaka Gogo
00226 70 83 28 96



------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: