Thursday, April 28, 2011

FW: From Fahad

------ Forwarded Message
From: Abdulmalik Fahad <fahad@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <transfer_transfer60@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 05:24:12 +0100
Subject: From Fahad

Dear Friend

My name is Abdulmalik Fahad , I am a top Government functionary in the
present government of Col. Muammar Gaddafi, the embattled Libyan President,
I am in a dire need of a trust worthy individual/Organisation who can
receive and invest the sum of $9,300,000.00 (Nine Million Three Hundred
Thousand US Dollars) on my behalf, the need for this is as a result of the
ongoing crisis in my country, Libya, and some other Arab countries in the
middle east. Upon the receipt of these funds I will also need your
assistance in geting me a nice property for purchase within your area as I
will like to relocate to a safe environment as soon as the crisis here is
over. For your help and trustworthiness I will compensate you with 30% of
the total sum and a stake in whatever business that will be setup by you
with these fund in future.

if you are interested kindly get back to me on my private email address as
follows: transfer_transfer60@yahoo.com.hk for more details. Please Treat as
Urgent and Confidential

Thanks
Abdulmalik Fahad


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: