Saturday, April 30, 2011

FW: complimets of the day

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mrs,Jeremy Durham" <mrsjeredurham2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <mrsjeredurham8@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 13:56:14 +0800
Subject: complimets of the day

I am Mrs, Jeremy Durham, I trained and currently work as an external auditor
for the Office of Insolvency of the Independent commission bank (ICB),
England UNITED KINGDOM.I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust.
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $17.1 Million from
VTB GROUP Bank London immediately to your account. I will send you full
details on how the Project will be executed; I want you to furnish me with
these details:

(1)NAME..............
(2)AGE:................
(3)SEX:..
(4)PHONE NUMBER:.................
(5)OCCUPATION:....................
YOUR COUNTRY:....................

After transaction you and I can Share the money 60% to me and 40% to you.I
want you to respond to my alternative email
address,(mrsjeredurham8@gmail.com)

Best regards,

Mrs.Jeremy Durham

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: