Saturday, April 16, 2011

FW: Compliments,


------ Forwarded Message
From: Mr Steve Fredrick <stevefrdrck7@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <stvfredrick808@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 04:56:31 -0700 (PDT)
To: "<undisclosed recipients: ;>"
Subject: Compliments,

Compliments,
 
I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion or willingness on this classified information that I will release to you. Firstly, I am Mr.Steve Fredrick, the branch manager of the Royal Bank of Scotland Limited, Ground Floor Meaghan Hes Annex, Abeam Lapse Branch. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of two million  fifty thousand UK pounds. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the last two years(2009). I have already submitted an approved End of the Year report to my Head Office here in Liverpool and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of two million  fifty thousand UK pounds. On a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.
 
As an officer of the bank, i cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to give 35% of this fund to you while 65% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, i will appreciate your timely response. As soon as you receive this letter reply me back quickly, and i will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.
 
With Regards,
Mr.Steve Fredrick

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: