Friday, April 15, 2011

FW: Attn; Your compensation/Contact my secretary today for your bank draft.

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mrs. Helen Johnson" <helen_johnson2011@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <christianbrown105@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:31:42 +0600 (BDT)
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Attn; Your compensation/Contact my secretary today for your
bank draft.

Dear friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of this new partner from Paraguay. It's
really been quite a long time. Now contact my secretary in COTONOU-BENIN
REPUBLIC. I have left a certified international bank draft for you with my
secretary worth of US$850,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world.

Ask him to send you the total of US$850,000.00 (in bank draft) which i
kept for your compensation in for all the past efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very
much.

HIS NAME IS: Mr. Christian Brown.
ADDRESS: Cotonou, Benin Republic.
His email address: christianbrown207@yahoo.dk

Therefore, you should send to him:

(1) Your full Name and telephone number.
(2) Your full/correct mailing address where you want him to send the bank
draft to you.

Presently, i am far away in Canary Island with this new partner on further
investments. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we
can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment,
I¹m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand.

Good luck!
Regards,

Mrs. Helen Johnson.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: