Wednesday, April 20, 2011

------ Forwarded Message
From: James Mulutu <mariela@stodesign.com>
Reply-To: <jamesmulutu552@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:13:07 +0200
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Good day.

I hope you will not mind me writing to you but a letter like this is the
most confidential and effective way to contact you. My name is Mr James
Mulutu, son of Mr Peter Mulutu of Zimbabwe . This might be a surprise to
you where I got your contact address; My Mother got your mailing address
from federal Republic of Nigeria Information Exchange in Nigeria she was
looking for a reliable and trustworthy person who will help us in this
transaction.

During the war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supporters of our
President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party
members and his followers, he ordered all the white-owned farmers to
surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers. My Late
Father Mr. Peter Mulutu was a very rich Zimbabwean farmer who was murdered
in his farm by the War veterans who took over his farm due to his support
for the Matabeleland Movement for Democratic Change ( MDC ). The MDC is the
main opposition party in my country Zimbabwe kicking against the wicked acts
of Mr. Robert Mugabe, the incumbent President against the White farmers. As
you may be aware, President Robert Mugabe introduced new land reforms, which
was particularly not favorable for the rich white farmers and few black
farmers (my Father inclusive).

After the death of my father, my mother, I and my younger sister fled to
federal Republic of Benin,because we were secretly informed of his plans to
kill us. Later my mother Mrs. Sarah Mulutu was diagnosed with breast cancer.
We moved out from Zimbabwe with the documents of my fathers funds kept in a
security company,the amount contained in the safe is US$7.5m (seven Million
five hundred thousand,US dollars).

He deposited the money in a Security Company as valuables which he intend to
use in abroad, for safe-keeping, banking and investment, because of economic
instability in Africa.So we decided to contact overseas Individual that will
help to assist us to invest this money and also help us to move out of
federal Republic of Benin , because we are asylum seekers here in federal
Republic of Benin which disqualifies us from operating an account or getting
involved in any financial transaction here in federal Republic of Benin. We
have agreed to give you from the total sum 30% for helping us to invest this
money to your country while 70% will be for my family to invest in your
country.

If you are interested in helping us please kindly furnish me with your
personal phone numbers for easy communication. You can contact me or my
family on the Email address:

Note that this transaction is 100% risk-free and it requires mutual trust
and absolute confidentiality and I have taken care of all formalities
regarding it.

Note: what mathers is the truth, honesty,trustworthy, because this is all
our life now as we are surffereing here without help.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated in this regard.

Best regards,
James Mulutu (For the family).

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: