Sunday, April 10, 2011

FW: REPLY SOON

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mallam.Hassan Ahmed" <mha40444@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <mha50555@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:56:27 +0100
Subject: REPLY SOON

Sir/Madam,

My name is Mallam.Hassan Ahmed I am communicating you from South Africa, I
arrived here three days ago from Libya with the directive of my boss, I was
working with the son of Libyan president as one of his trusted aid. I have
been sent here to secure some of the family's treasures kept here in South
Africa. This is do to the fact that the international communities has
started placing sanctions on the family and freezing their assets, , the
United States frozen over 30 million dollars in the United States banks
belonging to Mamman Gaddafi.

As a matter of fact, I have decided to quit since I can foresee the fall of
Mamman Gaddafi and his family, already they are losing the battle and it
will be improper for me to think of going back or continue working for them
do to the atrocity they have committed against humanity before and now. It
is unfortunate that I have been involved in this act all this while blindly
and can now see the implications. Based on this, I have also decided to
divert the particular treasure I have been asked to secure for my private
use since You will be paid 40% of the portfolio investment value as your
"management fees".

For me to do this, I need a trusted person that I can work with to get the
treasure secured since I don't want to expose myself at this point in time
for security reason, I will give you more details about this when I have
your response.

Please endeavor to keep this information confidential even if you are not
willing to assist. Looking forward to your kind understanding, as I wait
your response.
Contact:Email: mha50555@gmail.com
May Allah guide you.

Mallam.Hassan Ahmed


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: