Thursday, April 21, 2011

FW:

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mohammed Seyid Fergany <info@fergany.com>
Reply-To: <msfergany@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 03:15:50 +0800
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>

Hello,

It is with enormous pain and sorrow I'm writing you this letter in as much
as
I've not made your acquaintance. I'm Mohammed Seyid Fergany and I'm only 17
years old and I'm a Libyan. My father has work for the Libyan Government all
his life and has also stood as a strong opposition to Ghaddafi's rule in
Libya. The Libyan Foreign Minister Moussa Koussa was a very close friend of
my Dad and after the assassination of my Dad, The Libyan Foreign Minister
Moussa Koussa defected to London, leaving the regime demoralized as he knew
he might be the next target.

My father's house in the Libyan capital Tripoli was burnt down by the
Ghaddafi forces and my mother and my little sister were killed. Before my
Dad's assassination, he called into his study after we had our dinner and he
gave me a key and said to me "This is the key to your future". The key
unlocks a safe deposit box in the Libyan Arab Foreign Bank Tripoli and that
the box contains documents of his deposited funds of Five Million US Dollars
($5,000,000.00) with the Reliance Security Group UK.

I fled from the Libyan capital Tripoli to a city in the west called Misrata
and the UN has sent food for us all as there are over 50,000 people who had
recently fled here for their lives. I'm writing you this letter just to get
help from you as I cannot go down to the UK to get the funds my Father has
left me so I need someone to stand as my guardian so that the funds can be
transferred to you in your country and subsequently, I can come down to get
my part of the funds and if necessary, invest in your country. We can talk
about the percentage I'm willing to offer you when you respond to me. You
can
as well email me on: msfergany@yahoo.com.hk. Thank you so much and may Allah
Bless you.

Warm Regards,
Mohammed Seyid Fergany

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: