Sunday, April 17, 2011

FW: Hello My Dearest,

       
------ Forwarded Message
From: Fatimah El-moiz abunura hassan <fatimah.elmoizhassan@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <fatimah.elmoizhassan1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:26:14 +0900 (KST)
To: "<undisclosed recipients: ;>"
Subject: Hello My Dearest,

Hello My Dearest,

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow, hoping that my situation will touch your heart for you to come to my rescue.  Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Reverend Father Denis Mongolo in St Johns Church, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. My name is Fatimah El-moiz abunura hassan, 23 years old originated from Southern Sudan, Female, tall, slim, and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, I want you to also understand that your Age, distance, Religions does not matter to me, kindly permit me to contact you through this medium, I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

 
 
My father of blessed memory by name late Mr. El-moiz abunura hassan who was the  manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan, was killed along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country i am now writing you from Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso where i escaped through road, and now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under St Johns Church here in Burkina-Faso, you can find more of my story through the following site on the net

You can read more about the crisis through the below site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm

 

so i am now in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate for a better life and to continue my studies, i have chosen to contact you after going through your profile and i believe you are a reliable person who will not let me down or betray my trust i know you may wonder why i am so soon telling you about all this, even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me that you are a good person and i guess i am not wrong.
 
Briefly i will like to disclose little more about myself to you and to see if you can help me to relocate to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new life, and please this is a little secret and i plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then i will come over to join you in your country
 
I have the sum of ( Five Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars ) $5.4 Million as an inheritance from my late father which i will like to invest in your country with your help, the reason why i need your help is based on the instruction my late father gave to the bank to release the fund to me when I am married or I should present a trustee who can help me to invest the fund wisely, so the bank will not release the fund to me without the help of a trustee as my father instructed the them, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me stand as my trustee since i am not married.
  

More so I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso that the money is still unclaimed. You will also help me to a place were the money will be establish a more profitable business venture in your Country. Moreover, you will also help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete my studies.

 

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to your country, So kindly let me know your readiess to help me and i promise not to disappoint you i will send you a copy of my photo as soon i receive your positive respond.

  

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,

Yours Sincerely,

Miss.Fatimah El-moiz abunura hassan.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: