Friday, April 15, 2011

FW: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

------ Forwarded Message
From: joseph amoah <josephamoah2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <josephamoah3@gmail.com>
Date: 15 Apr 2011 06:15:36 -0500
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: The Manager,

International Commercial Bank Ghana

First Light Branch Accra,Ghana.

Hello dear,

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and honest
person to introduce this transfer project with. My name is Mr. JOSEPH AMOAH.
I am the manager of the International Commercial Bank Ghana, First Light
Branch Accra. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of
US$2.500.000.00. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the
manager made as profit during the last year. I have already submitted an
approved End of the last Year financial report for the year 2010 to my Head
Office here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess. I have since
then, placed this amount of US$2.500.000.00 (TWO Million Five hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus
I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your
bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be
for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in
this.

It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account
anywhere you feel safer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.

If you accept this offer,I will appreciate your timely response.

With regards,

JOSEPH AMOAH

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: