Monday, April 11, 2011

FW: I SINCERELY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE URGENTLY

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mr Song Lile <songlile002@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: <slille1012@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:43:53 -0700
Subject: I SINCERELY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE URGENTLY


Good day, although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have
not met before, My name is Mr Song Lile. I work with the Hang Seng Bank.
I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred to an
offshore account with your assistance. That is why I ask that we work
together so as to have the sun transfer out of my bank into your account.

Note that all is well planned as we shall do this inline with all legal and
banking requirements. All I need from you is your willingness, trust and
commitment. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your:-
1,Full names,
2,private phone number,
3,current residential address,

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this project.
Please reply via my private email address:- slille1012@yahoo.com.hk

Kind Regards,
Mr Song Lile.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: