Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FW: Soliciting your kind assistance

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mrs Susan Foreman <sg@wh4a.de>
Reply-To: <susanforeman111@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:30:16 -0700
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Soliciting your kind assistance

My name is Susan Foreman from West Africa, I was married to Late Sir
Foreman of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in West Africa and Kuwait
for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. I am an E.C.patient
without any child and presently hospitalized.I was abandoned by relatives.
my doctor says I have few days to live and I desire to stay within the
confinement of my hospital room and live out my last days on earth quietly.
I asked that my hospital room be equipped with a laptop for me to take care
of some outstanding issues.One of which is my desire to donate an amount of
money(Two Million usd) to cancer research institutes and other charity
organizations.I decided to come online and find some one remotely afar who
can receive the funds from where it has been deposited and disburse the
money to cancer research institutes and other deserving charity
organizations. 50% can go for your personal needs for your time taken from
your busy schedule to work with me on this
sole act of charity.

Indicate your wiliness

No comments: