Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FW: I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Collins Hamed <hamed.collins@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <hamed_collins@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 18:38:35 +0600 (BDT)
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.

Collins & Co Chambers
Solicitors & Advocates.
Cotonou - Benin Republic
Tel:+229-986-204-68.

Dear friend,

I am Barrister Collins Hamed, the Personal Attorney to late Mr.Michael
Taylor, who was a contractor with emelite gold mining company here in
Benin.

On December, 2007, my client and his family were perished in a crash but
my client made a fixed deposit valued at USD$10.5M) , and upon the
maturity his bank started contacting him but no response.Consequently, the
bank issued me a notice as his lawyer to provide the next of kin or have
the account confiscated after 4 years as the law of this country says.

Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.Since i have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years now,that is why
i seek for your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
so that the proceeds of this account valued at $10.5 million can be paid
to you then we share the money together.I know that you might be wondering
why i have decided to trust you with this huge sum, I could have do the
business alone but there is no way i can succeed without a foreign
hand,that is why i seek for your assistance so we can share the benefit
together.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claim
on your behalf.Be rest assured that the business is absolutely 100% risk
free.All i require is your honest and maximum cooperation to enable us see
this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through email or call me on the above phone
number to indicate your interest and feel free to ask any question you may
wish to ask.

Thanks and God bless you as I am expecting your urgent response.

Best regards,
Barrister, Collins Hamed.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: