Sunday, June 12, 2011

FW: I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN BE TRUSTED

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Capt.Bill Johnson" <support@dar.com.hk>
Reply-To: <capt.billjohnson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 22:19:08 +0100
To: "<Undisclosed recipients:;>"
Subject: I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN BE TRUSTED

Greetings,

I am Capt.Bill Johnson , presently serving in the Military with the US
Army,commander of the engineering unit 82nd Airborne division Fort Bragg
North Carolina USA, and stationed here in MANDALI, IRAQ.

I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i
really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military
trunk boxes which has just arrived the Canada and would be heading to the
USA soon. I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for
some more info

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

Your own part of this deal is to provide a safe place where the funds can be
sent to, while mine would be sending it to you by diplomatic means. If you
can be can be trusted,i will explain further when i get a response from you.
I also want to thank you for all your support these last few years, i am
very grateful


God Bless
Yours buddy.
Capt.Bill Johnson
U.S Engineering Unit
MANDALI, IRAQ.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: