Thursday, June 9, 2011

FW: My Dear Friend,

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr. Ruben Johnson(Bank Manager)" <test@1ststate.net>
Reply-To: <mr.rubenjohnson@ymail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 00:28:57 +0000
To: <mr.rubenjohnson@ymail.com>
Subject: My Dear Friend,

My Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Ruben Johnson, a Branch Manager with a BPI Bank Ltd here in London
United Kingdom. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of
US$14,800,000.00 dollars to your nominated bank account.

This fund is an excess of what my branch in which I am the manger made as
profit for the 2009 fiscal year. Since then, I have placed this
US$14,800,000.00 on Escrow call account without a beneficiary in our bank. I
contacted you for assistance after getting your information during my
personal search for a honest and reliable foreigner.

As a manager with the bank, I cannot be directly involved in this money,
thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into
your bank account. I intend to part 30 percent of this fund to you, 70
percent will be for me. This transaction is legal and practically no risks
involve, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand
as the original depositor of this fund.

It will be my greatest pleasure to accept my offer and I'll be waiting for
your positive response as an indication that you have accepted to assist me.
Can I invest in your country? My alternate e-mail address:
mr.rubenjohnson@ymail.com

I need your immediate response for more details.

With Regards,

Mr. Ruben Johnson
Bank Manager
BPI Bank Ltd London Branch

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: