Sunday, June 26, 2011

FW: YOUR PAYMENT SOLUTION

------ Forwarded Message
From: "MR ODEIN H. AJUMOGOBIA S.A.N" <mail.odein.org>
Reply-To: <odein.ajumogobia@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 02:14:22 +0100
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT SOLUTION

From The Desk Of Foreign Affairs Minister

H. Odein Ajumogobia S.A.N
Minister, Foreign Affairs Ministry.
2, Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel:+234-709-067-9164
EMAIL:odein.ajumogobia@hotmail.com


Attn:

Payment Solution

I am H. Odein Ajumogobia S.A.N, Minister Foreign Affairs Ministry; my office
monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in
Nigeria concerned with foreign contract payments. I am the final signatory
to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the
local and international levels in line to foreign contracts settlement.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some
nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost
accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. Your name was among
the people expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this
note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your unpaid funds. I have
your file before me and i hope your data's are correct and un-tampered
unless u reconfirms it.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the
Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I
have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received 2
days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments / Foreign Debts to
submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of
revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit your contract sum
following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this
legally.


MY CONDITIONS..


1. The sum of USD$5M only will be paid into an account I will provide you
after you have confirmed the transfer of your sum into your account by
telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirm able in 3 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be
strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your
fund release are caused by your agents or representative.


If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and
the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name
on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.I hope you
don't reject this offer and have your funds transferred?


Waiting for your immediate response.


H. Odein Ajumogobia S.A.N.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER.

The transmission is intended to be delivered to the named addressee(s) and
may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If
this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s),
the recipient should immediately notify the sender by E-Mail and by
telephone (+234) 7090679164 and permanently delete the original and any
copy, including printout of the information. In no event shall this material
be read, used, copied, reproduced, stored or retained by anyone other than
the named addressee(s), except with the express consent of the sender or the
named addressee(s).

------ End of Forwarded Message

1 comment:

merchant services said...

Look for a company that can provide you a sound and integrated payment solution your business requires.