Thursday, June 16, 2011

FW: I AM WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY

------ Forwarded Message
From: "MRS.JEN SEE." <jensee147@consultant.com>
Reply-To: <jensee147@hotmail.my>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:12:52 -0400
Subject: I AM WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY

Good morning,

I am Barrister Mrs. Jen See, an attorney at law.

I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring a huge sum of money
immediately to your account. (amount undisclosed for security reason)

I will send you full details on how the Project will be executed; I want you
to furnish me with these detail's:

(1)NAME:
(2)AGE:
(3)SEX:
(4)PHONE NUMBER:
(5)OCCUPATION :
(6)YOUR COUNTRY:
Please note that this is legitimate,if you get any similiar mail from
someone please do not reply.

After transaction you and i will Share the money between ourselves,the
percentage will be discuss later.

Best regards,

BARRISTER MRS.JEN SEE.
(Attorney at Law)

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: