Thursday, June 9, 2011

FW: Please Read Carefully.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Marilyn Bells <mb27405@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <mb27404@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:06:05 -0400
Subject: Please Read Carefully.

Good Day,


My name is Mrs. Patricia Mensah, a dying woman who has decided to donate
what I have to charity through any thoughtful and selfless individual, I got
your information while browsing through the internet, although I am not
comfortable using this medium owing to the unsolicited emails everywhere but
someone has to be used to save this transaction. So, I honestly crave your
indulgence to digest and do what I have to say, please.


I am a 59 years old woman and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,
after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for. I
have decided to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for
charity through you since I cannot do it all by myself considering my
circumstances.


I have WILLED/donated the sum of $7,500,000 (Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) to you/Organization for the less privileged
rather than allow my greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds
inappropriately.


I will be going for an operation tomorrow morning and at the moment I cannot
take any telephone calls, however, I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor
is aware. Please, you and him should arrange the transfer of the funds from
my Bank to your humble self, wherever you are. Please contact my Executor
with his private E-mail:

--------------------------------------------------
NAME: BARRISTER MARK ADEBISI
EMAIL: lawchambers7@w.cn
--------------------------------------------------
With your full names, phone/fax numbers and your contact address and tell
him you are the one that I have WILLED the sum of $7,500,000 to, for
specific and good work.


I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task
is accomplished as I do not want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.
I will try and be in contact with you at any given opportunity.


I wish you all the best and, please use the funds well and always extend the
good work to others.


Regards,
Mrs. Patricia Mensah


Note: Dr. Marilyn Bells is my personal doctor and I am sending you this mail
through her email.


Dr. Marilyn Bells
Specialties:
Radiology, Diagnostic
Clinical Interests:
Biopsy; Breast Conditions, Breast MRI.
Appointments:214-645-XRAY

------ End of Forwarded Message

1 comment:

Sondra said...

I just got this email but it has the ladys name as Eunice instead of patricia.