Thursday, June 23, 2011

FW: 2011/21/06

------ Forwarded Message
From: HSBC BANK <info@hsbc.com>
Reply-To: <King.stephen62@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 01:54:00 +0200
Subject: Re:2011/21/06

Attention:

I am Mr Stephen King. I work with HSBC Bank, a Global financial institution
I am the Chief Economist of HSBC Bank. My colleagues and I are conducting a
standard process investigation involving my client who shares the same Last
name with you, and also the circumstances surrounding the domiciled estate
made with our bank. Our client as the subject matter died intestate with his
only daughter and nominated no next of kin to inherit this Funds valued at
USD$ 18 Million Dollars. The essence of this communication with you is that
you kindly assist me on three questions:

1-Are you aware of any relative/relation having the same surname, whose
great grand parents emigrated from your country a long time ago?

2-Are you aware of any investment with HSBC Bank of substantial value made
by such an individual with the same last name as yours?

3-Being the account/portfolio manager to the deceased would you be able to
receive this funds contrary to the above questions if we legally present you
to our bank, with our official capability, providing all legal backup
documentations beyond all reasonable doubt, to assume status of a heir to
the deceased as a relative, based on your same last name?

It is important that you inform me of your interest on this matter that we
may come to an understanding as a team to put an end to this inquiry. Do
reply your interest in this matter to my private email
(Stephenking770077@gmail.com) as i will be out of the office on an official
matter for several days.

Mr Stephen King


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: