Tuesday, June 28, 2011

FW: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

------ Forwarded Message
From: Smith <estherdeals@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <mrsesthersmith01@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:18:59 -0400
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs Mrs Esther Smith,a Senior Staff and Regional Branch Manager
here in our Bank at Deutsche Bank Ghana, I got your information during my
search on your Country chamber of commerce. I am 34Years of Age not married,
It may interest you to hear that I am a woman of PEACE.

I only hope we can assist each other. I have packaged a financial
Transaction that will benefit both of us, as the Regional Bank Manager, it
is my duty to send in a financial report to my head Office in the capital
City Accra at the end of May 2010. On the course of this last report, I
discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made (Seven Million Two
hundred Thousand United State Dollars [$7.2 Million Dollars] Which my Head
Office, are not aware.

Then I decided to place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without
any Beneficiary. As an Officer of the Bank I can not be directly connected
to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you
can assist me to receive this money into you bank account. I am willing to
share the funds into two parts with you.

Note, there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank
transfer, all I need from you is your honest and assistance to claim as the
original depositor of this fund so that my Head office can order the
transfer to your designated bank account.
As soon as I receive your response I will detail you on how we can achieve
it successfully.
Reply me mrsesthersmith01@gmail.com

Thank You
Mrs Esther Smith

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: