Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FW: PLEASE TREAT WITH CONFIDENTIALITY.

------ Forwarded Message
From: ZAINUR BIN ZAKARIA <info@info.net>
Reply-To: <binzakariazainur@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:52:04 +0800
Subject: PLEASE TREAT WITH CONFIDENTIALITY.

Good Day,

My name is Barrister Zainur Bin Zakaria, a legal practitioner in Kuala
Lumpur, Malaysia.I discovered your email and information through
comprehensive web email search on directory so I decided to contact you. A
deceaseed client of mine that shares same last name as yours diied as the
result of a heart-related condiition on March 12th 2005His heart condition
was due to the lost of all the members of his family in thetsunami disaster
on the 26th December2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.

He secured a contract of $5.6M left behind in the bank. I contacted you in
distributing the amount. Please send your response to my private email
(zbinzakaria@yahoo.com.hk)

Please treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to
your quick reply.

Best regards,

Zainur Bin Zakaria
Attorney at Law

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: