Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FW: Your Utmost Attention

------ Forwarded Message
From: David Cole-Law <davidcole-bar1@unicaen.net>
Reply-To: <davidcole-bar1@dgoh.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 03:11:56 +0100
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Your Utmost Attention

Good day,

I do apologize if the contents hereunder are contrary to your ethical
motive. I want you to treat with absolute secrecy and personal courtesy.

I have written an email earlier to you but there was no response. I am
writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense
benefit to both of us. My late client deposited huge funds with a bank in
Central Europe before he died in April 2004; He has similarity in email and
bears the same last name with you.

Since his death I have received several letters from the Bank requesting me
to provide his next of kin or any of his relatives who can make claim of the
funds before the end of this year or they will have no option than to
confiscate everything.

I have conducted my personal search to see if I can make contact with any of
his relatives but of no avail. In the course of my effort I have to contact
you to partnership with me and to present you as the next of kin
and the rightful beneficiary of the funds.

I have all necessary legal documents that are required to backup our claim
until the money is transfer by the bank and we share the proceeds base on
our agreement and percentage. There is absolutely no risk involve.

Respond and should you need further clarifications contact me on the email
below:
davidcole-bar1@dgoh.org or call +44 701 1129915.
For easy communication please send your telephone and fax numbers.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Bar. David Cole-Law


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: