Thursday, June 9, 2011

FW: PLEASE TREAT WITH URGENCY.

------ Forwarded Message
From: SAFIA FARKASH <info@info.net>
Reply-To: <safia.fa@w.cn>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 08:01:08 +0800
Subject: PLEASE TREAT WITH URGENCY.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This may appear a bit surprising to you but very beneficial; as a matter of
urgency, I am desperately looking for a foreign partner whom I can trust to
handle some investment or fund movement for myself and my family. I am SAFIA
FARKASH, wife of embattle Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who is
presently been embattled by the unfaithful opposition leaders in my country.

For this reason Colonel has given directive to seek for trusted foreign
partner who can help in securing some amount of money. He just made it know
to me he deposited the sum of US$65M (Sixty five million United States
Dollars) in my name at a reputable security company in a country I will
disclose to you as we proceed. For I have already left Libya to one of the
West African countries.

Consequently, our status/position of the present state of things does not
permit me to open an account or run any huge financial business at the
moment. That is why I want this fund¹s records to be change to your full
information that will enable you transferred it to any secured account in
any of the countries in the world. Your assistance will enable us invest
this money in your country or any where it will be safe and productive. But
before we continue in this transaction, we would have to sign an AGREEMENT
for our protection and rights. Also, I wish to inform you that this
transaction is NOT A CHILD'S PLAY and it is 100% REAL AND RISK FREE and been
assisted by an international business law firm.

Hence, if you agree to assist us, we will offer you 30% of the money for
your assistance and any possible expenses incurred in the process of this
transaction, while 70% will be for our family investment(s) in your country
through your assistance. Please send your reply to my private email:
sfarkash@yahoo.com.hk for further update. I need your urgent and
confidential response.

Note: On your response and interest, you shall be enlighten and belief on
the next step of action and please be inform that all the plans and contacts
to make this a reality in a short period are all on ground.
You can as well read more about the crises in my country and about this
situation on the following THREE sites:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110404/ap_on_re_us/libya_diplomacy
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/142748/gaddafis-wealth-spread-across-glo
be.html

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110404/wl_nm/us_libya
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8459183
/Britain-attempts-to-target-Mrs-Gaddafi-with-UN-sanctions.html

Waiting for your prompt and positive response.

Thanks.
Safia Farkash

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: