Sunday, June 26, 2011

FW: GOOD DAY.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Ahmed Sultan <ahmedsultan@fartshirtusa.org>
Reply-To: <ahmednbad@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:15:20 -0400
Subject: GOOD DAY.

Good day Friend,

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable
business proposal, I am Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan, the Branch manager, National
Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain Branch.(UNITED ARAB EMIRATES).

I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry
out this business opportunity in my department. On June 6, 1999, an
America Oil consultant/contractor with Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Thomas
Stone, made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months,
Valued at Twelve Million United State Dollars in my branch upon maturity.


http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml


Most asttorning of my discovery was that, all records bear no next of kin,
and no member of his family will ever come forward to claim the
money.

You will be require to provivde Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax
Number,Your Full Name,
Current Resident Address,Your Occupation

Then I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction.

Thanks for your kind Understanding.

Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: