Saturday, June 11, 2011

FW: Dear Friend


------ Forwarded Message
From: Mrs Nicole Marois <mrs.nicolem@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <mrs.nicolem@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:12:29 +0900 (KST)
To: "<undisclosed recipients: ;>"
Subject: Dear Friend



Dear Friend
 
I am Mrs Nicole Marois, I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child, I have ($215,000usd) Two Hundred and Fifteen Thousand US DOLLARS in (SGBB) Bank Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed. I also have ($750,000usd) Seven hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars at (B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA here in Burkina Faso, meanwhile I have instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.
 
You are to contact the bank through this email address: (boafrica.bf@ibibo.com <http://us.mc1217.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=boafrica.bf@ibibo.com> ), if you can do this return back to me immediately before death cross my way so that i will send to you a copy of my international passport which you will show to the bank to enable the bank know that i instructed you to contact them

Remain bless
Mrs Nicole Marois


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: