Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FW: Hi

------ Forwarded Message
From: Ukray Peterson <ukray-pete@crea-al.org.br>
Reply-To: <customer.services11@w.cn>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 21:37:42 -0300 (BRT)
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Hi

Greetings !

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirm able
Bank Draft of $500.000.00 USD (Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars), but I
did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft
with FEDEX
COURIER SERVICE, West Africa, I traveled out of the country for a 3
Months Course and I will not come back till end of August, 2011.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE as soon as
possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of
the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the security
keeping fee, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the
Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money in your Country.

FEDEX COURIER SERVICE

Contact Person: Mr. Alex Anderson
Email Address: customer.services11@w.cn
Tel : +234 805 309 7198


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: