Monday, June 6, 2011

FW: Goodday!!!

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Ms. Zainab Mohammed Raflat" <zraflat@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <zainab001@blumail.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:53:36 +0800
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Goodday!!!

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am Ms. Zainab Mohammed Raflat from Benghazi Libya presently in Malaysia. I
am 26 years and the only Daughter of Mr. Mohammed Raflat, one of the leaders
of the Libya National Oil Corporation (NOC). My hope is to look for a good
person or company that will assist me to claim a consignment box deposited
with a security house here in Malaysia, due to the local war going on in my
country. My Father was killed in this war including all other members of my
family by the Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

The total fund is $25Million. I will give you 15% after assisting me to
finish this business. Please I need your assistance to finalize this
transaction. Upon receiving a positive response from you, all details will
be made available to you on how to proceed. I wait to see your urgent
respond to this mail.

Sincerely,
Zainab


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: