Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FW: From R.Allen respond ASAP

------ Forwarded Message
From: Ramsey Allen <alleramsey@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: <allen.rsmy@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 12:35:34 -0700
Subject: From R.Allen respond ASAP


Hello Dear ,
Can you assure me you won't deny me if I present you as a next of kin to
huge amount of money?.
As a matter of fact, I really want to know you very well.I said this
because I came across a dormant
account in my branch here and I have closely monitored this account for over
4 years now and later
discovered that the owner died without a next of kin and since then I have
made several efforts to locate
his relatives but all proved abortive. So I decided to use you as a
foreigner so we can invest this fund in
your country into any profitting business of your choice.

As soon as we agree on the modalities of actualizing this transaction, I
shall use your name to apply
as a next of kin to this fund and back it up with all the legal document
since the file
is here with me and the original deposit certificate is also with me which
I will send
to you as soon as you made your decission known to me.

As soon as the fund gets to you, I shall meet with you for the sharing or
investing of the fund.

Please remain nice to me even now that I have revealed this fund to you.

Have a nice day till I hear from you.

Best regards

Allen Ramsey

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: