Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FW:

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mr Joel Ahis <lynchie113@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <joelanthi22@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 15:54:20 -0800 (PST)
To: "<undisclosed recipients: ;>"


Hi


Can you receive this money for me ??
The Total amount is Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand USD,

I will pay you a comission of One Million Five Hundred Thousand USD from the
total sum ,
what i need from you is to set up new brand empty bank account with any safe
bank nearest to you and receive the money for me,

I want to assure you that you are not going to spend any money for it,one
more thing my money is legal,

I want to come over to your country with my family,and i can not carry the
whole money as hand luggage to pass through the airport, they will not allow
it, the airport has a specific amount that you can travle out with,

Mr Joel Ahis
Tel:+2347031287240


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: