Sunday, March 6, 2011

FW: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mark Thompson <markthompsonoffice@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <markthompson@mail.mn>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 10:30:03 -0500
Subject: RE: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT

Dear Client,


This is to inform you that arrangements have been concluded as regards to
the shipment of your consignment of funds to your country, I choose to
conclude it and make sure it is off already before contacting you; I found
out that this consignment has been lying here because of non-payment of
shipment fees.


This is why I decided to use my connections as the Shipment officer in
charge of the National Security warehouse. (This is where all the abandoned
consignments/parcels in AFRICA and other Geopgraphical Territory are kept)
at the orders of the Government.
The consignment left yesterday night en-route your country via London, It
is a metal box, silver in color with a weight of about 150kg, the box is
declared as containing diplomatic /inheritance documents only.
Email me immediately so that I will give you the contact details of the
courier company for you to confirm when the consignment will arrive.


I choose to do this for you because I studied your file and discovered that
you have paid a lot of money before abandoning this consignment and I
believe you will compensate me well when you receive the consignment.


Note: I know the content of the Box because I could see the amount you are
being owned and nothing has been done about it,
This is why I decided to get involved, You must also know that this
arrangement do not concern all the people you were dealing with before today
as this consignment/Payment has been surrendered to the higher authorities
of the Government for due process, Hence my involvement.


Waiting for your reply.


Thanks
Dr. Mark Thopmson
Officer in Charge

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: