Monday, March 14, 2011

FW: BUILDING A TOURIST HOTEL OR REAL ESATE

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Chief James Ibori." <james1@tzzx.com>
Reply-To: <iborij@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:50:04 -0700
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: BUILDING A TOURIST HOTEL OR REAL ESATE

ATTN:

Am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate
in your country.
I am sorry if this is not in line with your business.

I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up,develop the
project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be
bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.

I shall give you more information.

Please contact me if you are interested and confirm the following
information:

1. Your full name and complete address
2. Your telephone number for effective communication

Thanks for your cooperation and hope to hear from you.

Best regards,

Chief James Ibori.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: