Monday, March 21, 2011

FW: FROM AFGHANISTAN,

------ Forwarded Message
From: Gregg Joseph <gjoseph0000@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: <gjoseph000@aol.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 03:23:29 +1100
Subject: FROM AFGHANISTAN,

FROM AFGHANISTAN, (One passionate appeal).
Dear Friend,

My name is SSgt, Gregg Joseph. I am an American soldier with Swiss
background, serving in the military with the army 3rd infantry now in
redeployment to Afghanistan base.

Iam soliciting your kind assistance for a mutual benefit to move fund out of
here to your care,The sum of ($16.5 MILLION U.S DOLLARS)sixteen million
united state dollars to you,as far as i can be rest assured that my share
will be safe in your care till my return back home.

Source of money:

Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels during a rescue
operation, and it was agreed by other foreign and I that some part of this
money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since
both of us saw the money first. I know that this was quite an illegal thing
to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have
taken with our lives in this hell hole. Of which my brother in-law was
killed by a road side bomb last week.
Please view website for confirmation;

http://www.voanews.com/burmese/archi...-04-20-1-1.cfm

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of
money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working
here and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to move the money to a
security company in United Kingdom as a diplomatic baggage to be transported
by to the home before was redeployed to Afghanistan base. The consignments
are now with the diplomatic office in the United Kingdom and the courier
have inform me the intention to return the consignment and it content back
to the origin if I cannot provide them a receipt to the package within 14
working days.
The moment I am sure that you are willing to assist me, I will give you the
information of the security,I want you to tell me how much you will take
from this money for the assistance you will give to me.
One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with
anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please
destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for
us soldiers here in Iraq. I do not know how long we will remain here, and i
have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special
grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to
reach out for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately,
please
Contact me as soon as possible; my only way of communication is email.
Yours in Service.
sgt, Gregg Joseph.

Este mensaje de mail puede contener informaciуn confidencial y/o
privilegiada. Si usted no es el destinatario o la persona autorizada
para recibir este mensaje, no puede utilizarlo, copiarlo o divulgar
las informaciones contenidas o tomar cualquier acciуn basada en estas
informaciones. Si usted recibe este mensaje por equivocaciуn, por
favor avise inmediatamente al remitente, y en seguida bуrrelo.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: