Saturday, March 26, 2011

FW: TREAT WITH URGENCY!!

------ Forwarded Message
From: CHIEF TONY ANENIH <senator_tonyanenih@att.net>
Reply-To: <senator_tonyanenih@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:37:32 +0700
To: <frank@broward-properties.com>
Subject: TREAT WITH URGENCY!!

OFFICE OF SENATE
19 AIRPORT ROAD,
GARKI ABUJA.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Dear friend,
I write to solicit your assistance in a project of mutual benefit and regret
any inconveniences contacting you this way with my proposal. I was the
former chairman of People Democratic party of Nigeria.(P.D.P)

I am urgent need of a foreign associate to work with me to facilitate the
transfer of a large sum of Money which I intend to invest into profitable
areas of business in your country. The funds currently secured with a
security company in UK is legitimate money rightfully belonging to me and my
families, which was earned from private oil business deals during my time as
the head of people democratic party of Nigeria.

Due to unstable political and economic environments in Nigeria,it is not
quite safe for me and my families as we are under government surveillance,
We are currently living in Federal capital city of Nigeria and in
collaboration with some top officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria,I have
Transfer the said money to a respectable security company in united
Kingdom. The money involved is $M18,500.00{Eighteen Million Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars}.

However, As a result of the regulations here,I am writing to know if you
could be my overseas associate to handle the transaction privately at your
end, So that the funds shall be transferred to you through your bank account
for mutual benefits.

All aspects of the transaction will be done legitimately from here via the
banking process.I propose your commission shall be 20% percent of the total
money been transferred to your nominated bank account, in view of the
importance your role as my overseas partners will be, without which we
cannot transfer the funds.

Please consider this proposal seriously and handle with confidentiality the
information I have provided you with here. If you Are in a position to
assist, then get back to me immediately on my below email account so I can
give you details. If you cannot help us, do not respond and I apologize for
taking your time.

Thank you and God bless!!!!!

Please, give me your response immediately by return mail.

Sincerely,

CHIEF TONY ANENIH.
FORMER CHAIRMAN BOARD OF TRUSTEE
{P.D.P} PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC PARTY


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: