Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FW: VERY URGENT AND CRUCIAL MATTER

------ Forwarded Message
From: Hajia Turai Yara'dua <univawa2010@hotmail.co.uk>
Reply-To: <hajiatyaradua@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:14:57 +0100
Cc: "<recipient list not shown: ;>"
Subject: VERY URGENT AND CRUCIAL MATTER

I am Hajia Turai, The wife of former president Umaru Musa Yar-adua who died
and was buried according to Islamic law on 5th of May 2010 after a long
protracted illness. I have contacted you to assist me secure the sum of
Twenty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
($28,500,000) which he deposited with a commercial bank in Oversea before he
died on the above date mentioned.


However, I want this transaction to be a secret between you and I, so that
the Federal Government of Nigeria my country or any of the family member
know about it, as a matter of fact I must to tell you that all the vital
information's of the bank where the fund was deposited, will be giving to
you by me, I will urgently need your advice on investment options where we
can invest this money in your country. Our sharing term and condition shall
be discuses as soon as I hear from you.


Finally, I would want you to forward to me the below information's.


1) Your Full Name
2) Your Contact Address and Cell Phone Number.


I looking forward to hearing from you.

Remain Bless.
Hajia Turai Yara'dua

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: