Saturday, March 12, 2011

FW: Reply Now


------ Forwarded Message
From: John Wang <ptktci@aol.com>
Reply-To: <emailuk001@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:02:56 -0700
Subject: Reply Now

Good day,
 
I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of
this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the
information you come by as a result of this mail.
I contacted you independently of our investigation
and no one is informed of this communication.
 
I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I
believe would be of interest to you.
 
In 2004, the subject matter; ref: bb/boc/bank/0012 came to
our bank to engage in business discussions with our Private
Banking Services Department.
Please kindly contact me back by writing so that i can give
you the full details of the transaction which i hope it will
be of benefit to you.
 
John Wang.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: