Thursday, March 24, 2011

FW: Honest Partner Wanted!

------ Forwarded Message
From: Thomas Gray <proposal@tgray.com>
Reply-To: <thsgray@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:19:29 -0100
To: "<undisclosed-recipients: ;>"
Subject: Honest Partner Wanted!

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Names are Mr. Thomas Gray, Staff of Nat West Bank UK. I would like you to
indicate your interest to be able to receive the transfer of $11.5 Million
Dollars. This implies that you will stand as the next of kin to my late
client
whose account is presently dormant for claims.
If interested in my business proposal, further details of the transfer will
be
forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return email. click on the
link below
to confirm more details behind the death of my deceased client.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Regards
Mr. Thomas Gray
Please send your Reply to my private email address.
Email: thsgray@msn.com

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: