Thursday, March 31, 2011

FW: AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE:

------ Forwarded Message
From: Hajiya Turai Yar‚Adua <hhhj000@att.net>
Reply-To: <mrs.t.yaradua@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:19:51 +0400 (MSD)
To: <frank@broward-properties.com>
Subject: AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE:


From: Hajiya Turai Yar'Adua <hhhj000@att.net>
Subject: AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE:
Thursday,March 31th, 2011,
Presidential Villa,Aso-Rock,
Federal Capital Territory (FCT),Abuja-Nigeria.

Reply To :( mrs.t.yaradua@gmail.com)

"Good Day"

I am Hajiya Turai Yar‚Adua, wife and widow of the late President of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria,(Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'Adua) who died
on the 5th of may 2010 after been diagnose with acute Pericarditis an
inflammatory of the heart and kidney problem which makes him unfit to steer
the affairs of the nation.I know this might come to you as a surprise.With
sincerity of purpose,I make this proposal to you,I believe that you are
divine provision by Almighty Creator to help me and my family out of my
present miserable situation here in our Country, having been totally
betrayed by my husbands close associates.I
have a reasons why I decided to contact you because my situation
presently is miserable but I trust in Almighty God and hope you will
be of my help.

Since the deplorable health status of my late husband,I and my family have
passed through hell in the hands of the Government Security Agencies here in
my country.I am constrained in contacting you with confidence,and as a means
of developing a cordial and fruitful business relationship to assist me in
this great venture.Recently,a bank in Switzerland discovered and disclosed
the sum of US$50,000,000,00 US, belonging to my late husband that was lodged
in there bank which only me know about before his death.In view of all
these.I seek for your humble assistance to help me receive the fund the Sum
of $50,000,000,00.US.I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of
movement imposed on me and members of my family by the Nigerian government
before his
sudden death.

I deem it fit to contact you so that you can help in the safe keeping
of these fund in custody of a security company, since the Federal Government
is not
aware of this sum and also the Finance & Security Company where this
money is lodged in Europe are not aware of the content of the box,as
it was tagged Artifacts.

View below is profile link publication news for your confirmation of his
death.

http://www.daylife.com/topic/Umaru_Yar%27Adua
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6187249.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8672294.stm

As I write this,I personally therefore appeal and seek for your permission
to present you as my family bonify next of kin that will be receiving the
fund been deposit on behalf of our Family to you for your urgent assistance
and not to betray this trust I bestow in you, for no risk is involved as all
necessary arrangements towards the fund has been successful perfected.All
that is needed from you is your sincere co-operation and understanding.

Note: This has to be kept top secret and confidential to you alone, as
I am writing you based on trust and honesty to perfect this business.
As soon as I received your response, I will direct you to our family
LEGAL PRACTITIONER, Barrister Robert Fernandez, a Senior Advocate
Member of the Federal High Court of Justice in United Kingdom, England
who is in position to furnish every legal documents on your behalf as
the sole beneficiary next of kin to the late deceased in other for the
Finance & Security Company to release the fund to you. All that is
needed from you is your sincere co-operation, reliable trust and
understanding.You will be highly compensated for your assistance and
also will be informed of the modalities of this project on your urgent
reply to this mail and with the help of our family lawyer Barrister
Robert Fernandez to assist you legally, as the governments security
agents are monitoring all my moves even to the extent that I find it
impossible to call my family friends, thus do not worry as my son Musa
Umaru Yar'Adua would be the one to assist you in this endeavor.
We shall enter into deed of partnership bond and agreement which
will be drafted upon your acceptance to my proposal by our family attorney.

Conclusively, I have decided to offer you 25% of the total sum
(US$50M) and 5% will be for whatever expenses that will be incurred,
while 70% is to be used in buying share in your company subsequent to
our free movement by the Nigerian government. If you are not satisfied with
the percentage sharing of the fund feel free to let me know. Please note
that your urgent attention in this respect will be highly appreciated as it
will help us to clear this subject matter at the earliest time and get you
proceed transferred immediately as I
instruct.

I must also use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost
indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential, whatever
your decision, while I await your prompt response.

Thanks for your Co-operation & Understanding...

Yours Sincerely,

"Hajiya Turai Yar‚Adua"





------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: