Friday, March 11, 2011

FW: Confidential Business Proposal

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Dr. Malik Kaita" <kaita.malik@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <kaita.malik@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:37:54 +0200
Subject: Confidential Business Proposal


Greetings,
I am Dr. Malik Kaita, accountant of shell petroleum (Inc) One of the
largest oil companies with over 5.2 trillion capital investment Fund,
nevertheless as the accountant I handle all staff welfare Accounts and I
extracted 1.2 % excess maximum return capital profits (EMRCP) per annum
on each of the staff¹s capital fund.
As an expert I have made over $30 million dollars from the staff¹s EMRCP
and hereby looking For someone to trust who will stand as an investor to
receive the fund as Annual investment proceed from shell capital fund of
2009/2010, for the co-operation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real
Estate in your Country.
I am sorry if this is not in line with your business. I need an
experienced person like you to assist me to set up, develop the project
and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing
in profit distribution monthly or annually.
Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more
information on this project.
All confirmable Documents to back up the claims will be made available to
you for payment prior to your acceptance.
I am looking forward for your reply urgently because we have just 28
working days Left before our team of auditors arrived for the year general
auditing.
Meanwhile I have worked out the strategies and modalities regarding
smooth remittance / clearance of the funds, 100% risk free from now and
in future.
Note: You will be offer 20% of the total money at the end of the
transaction while I take 80% as my share at end of this transaction, to
start invest in your country and start new life with you my dear.
Please be reaffirmed that due to time limit you are expected to be
in-contact with me to declare your willingness in order for me to
commence on the documentation process.
Your urgent response is highly welcome, reply to my private email account
if you are interested kaita.malik@yahoo.com
Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Malik Kaita

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: