Saturday, March 26, 2011

FW: Urgent Response

------ Forwarded Message
From: James Aminu <james_aminu@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <james_aminu@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 20:32:07 -0000
Subject: Urgent Response

Dear Friend,

My name is James Aminu am from Ivory Coast but I am presently a refugee
staying in Ghana. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of
$12,000.000.00 million U.S dollars which my late father deposited in a
private security company here in Ghana.

This amount of money was deposited by my late father who was a diamond
dealer in the Ivory Coast before he was killed with my mother by the
Revolutionary United Front ( RUF) rebels. Before his death, he told me about
this private and secret deposit he made with a security company here in
Ghana and all related documents to the deposit of the consignment are with
me and in my name as the next of kin.

Presently I am in Ghana where I sought asylum and I have contacted the
security company to confirm the existence of the deposited consignment,
after having confirmed that, I contacted my father's lawyer who advised me
that I must seek for a foreign beneficiary who will assist me to claim the
consignment boxes because I cannot claim it because I have a refugee status
at the moment and the fiscal policy of Ghana forbid a refugee to own over
$150 and as such if I proceed with my request to claim the consignment
boxes, that it will be seized by the government.

So I have been advised by my father's lawyer that I should find a foreign
partner abroad and then transfer the ownership of the consignment boxes to
him or her and after having legally transferred ownership certificate, then
the Security company can transfer the consignment boxes containing the
$12,000.000.00 million U.S dollars to you as my beneficiary in your country
and after that you can help me to travel to your country for you to help me
invest the money so that i can continue my education in your country.

My purpose of contacting you is to appoint you as my beneficiary so that we
will make a legalized change of ownership and my father's lawyer will help
in procedures and instruct the security company to deliver the consignment
to you in your country. I agree to give you 40% of the total money for your
role.

Attached to this email is my photograph for recognition and also please
reply me with (james_aminu@hotmail.com) to show your interest in my proposal
and I know that God will bless you as you help me.

God Bless you,
James Aminu.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: