Friday, September 5, 2008

FW: Now contact my secretary


------ Forwarded Message
From: mark davinising <mark.davinising@menara.ma>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 01:35:08 -0000
Conversation: Now contact my secretary
Subject: Now contact my secretary

 

My Dear,
This is to thank you for your effort.I understand that your hands
were tied.Not to worry. I have succeeded,the money has been
transfered into the account provided by a newly found friend of mine in
London.
To compensate for your past assistance and commitments,i have dropped
an International Certifie Bank Draft of $1.2. for you.
I am in London with my family presently.I do intend to establish
some business concerns here,and possibly buy some properties.Now
Contact my Secretary in Benin-Republic, Mr.Emma on his
email;emma_okeke88@yahoo.es
Forward your mailing address to him,then ask him to send the cheque to
you.
Take good care of your self.
Regards,
peter john


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: