Thursday, September 11, 2008

FW: Good Day( Private Official Proposal)

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Edward Williams Esq." <info@esq.com>
Reply-To: <williamsedwardesq@live.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:42:00 +0700 (WIT)
Subject: Good Day( Private Official Proposal)


Good Day:

My name is Edward Williams, a legal practitioner with Williams & Associate
in United Kingdom.

I have a client who was deceased in November 2001, in South Yorkshire,
United Kingdom. I am contacting you for a proposition to act as the next
of kin/legitimate beneficiary to my deceased client and help me in the
claiming of funds that were left in my deceased client's bank account.
This fund is close to being declared un-serviceable by the bank as there
were no indicated next of kin/beneficiary of the fund in the bank account,
having remained dorman for long, Bearing in mind that My client died in
an Auto crash with his Wife and Only Daughter.

The total amount of cash in the bank account of my deceased client is US
$ 5.2 Million (Five Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
Only ), The bankhad issued to me a notification to contact the next of kin
of my deceased client, either to re- activate the bank account or to make
beneficiary claim, of the fund in the bank account, with a month
surcharge of 6% to be deducted as an Escrow safe keeping fee of the bank
account,so as to avoid the indefinite closure of the bank account.

This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you
as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary. When the proceeds in his
bank account are paid to you, we would share the proceeds on a mutually
agreed-upon percentage

If this business proposition offends your moral and ethical values,
feel free to decline this proposal. Please contact me at once if you're
interested by replying the mail.

mail: williamsedwardesq@live.com
Telephone (Home) +44 702 407 0268
(mobile) +44 702 406 4058
(Home) +44 702 408 3028
Fax; +44- 870 479 8011
Best regards,
Edward Williams Esq.


-----------------------------------------
This email was sent using NIHRD Webmail.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: