Saturday, September 6, 2008

FW: From: Mrs. Mary Johnson.

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mrs. Mary Johnson" <barrteddywilliams07@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <barrteddywilliams07@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 10:06:14 +0000
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: From: Mrs. Mary Johnson.

From: Mrs. Mary Johnson.
Stand hope, London,
United Kingdom.


My name is Mrs. Mary Johnson, I am a dying woman who have decided to donate
what I have to your church. I am 47 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer
for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has
left me everything he worked for. I have been touched by God to donate from
what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God,
rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds
ungodly.Please pray that the lord forgive me my sins because he is a
merciful God
I will be going in for an operation in less than one hour. I decided to
WILL/donate the sum of £10 MillionGBP(Ten Million Great Britain Pounds
sterling) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the
motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At
the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that
my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and
my lawyer is aware I have changed my will you and he will arrange the
transfer of the funds from my husband account to you. I wish you all the
best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds
well and
always extend the good work to others.

Contact Person:Barr Teddy Willaims
E-mail: barrteddywilliams07@gmail.com


And tell him that I have WILLED £10 MillionGBP (Ten Million Great Britain
Pounds sterling) to you and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that
amount to you for a specific and good work. I know I don¹t know you but I
have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.
NB: You will be entitled to 40% while the balance will be use by you to help
the work of God and the less privilege¹s will appreciate your utmost
confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't
want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.
And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation
or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Mary Johnson


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: