Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FW: Contact my Secretary.


------ Forwarded Message
From: "MR. FESTUS  UMANU." <in.fo12@aliceadsl.fr>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:35:41 +0200
Subject: Contact my Secretary.

Dear Friend,
 
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund transferred. Presently I'm in paraguay with my new partner doing my project, so you are advised to contact my secretary on her below information's;

Name: MR JOHN IZUALO.
TEL:+234-802-843-9355
E-mail: (johnizualo@rocketmail.com)
 
Ask her to send to you the total sum of ($850.000.00) in a bank draft, which I kept for your compensation. So contact her immediately on her e-mail: (johnizualo@rocketmail.com) and send her the below information to enable her dispatch your bank draft to you through UPS/DHL Courier service and give you the tracking number.

1. YOUR FULL NAME: __________________________
2. YOUR ADDRESS: ____________________________
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER: _______________________
4. AGE & OCCUPATION: ________________________
5. A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE OR DRIVER LICENCE____________________
 
Regards,

MR. FESTUS  UMANU.

 


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: