Thursday, September 4, 2008

FW: CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY

------ Forwarded Message
From: clara_philips3 <clara_philips3@o2.pl>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 15:25:34 +0200
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY

Dear Friend,

I am Ms Clara Philips and I am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting that fund transferred. Now I want you to contact my secretary on his
email address below and receive your compensation of $950,000.00 us dollarsm
from him:

NAME: Mr.Peter Walter
EMAIL:pet.wal.11@live.fr
Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:
Your full name_________________________
Your address__________________________
Your country___________________________
Your age______________________________
Your occupation________________________
Your Phone number______________________

Note that if you did not send him the above information complete, he will
not release the cheque to you because he has to be sure that it is you. Ask
him to send you the total sum of ($950,000.00 )USD CASHIER'S CHEQUE ,which I
kept for you. Note also that I will not be reached by email or phone for now
because I am currently away in Japan for investment purpose with my share
and I will be busy till about six months time or a year.
Best regards,
Ms Clara Philips


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: