Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FW: Dear Friend,

------ Forwarded Message
From: Wyse Egwu <wyseegwu01@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <wyseegwu0@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:47:02 +0100
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Wyse Egwu (Esq) a solicitor at law.

I am the personal attorney to late Engr Kim, who worked with a
Multi-National Oil Firm in Nigeria, unfortunately lost his life in a car
accident along sagbama express road, on 21st April 2004.
Since the death of Kim, I as his personal attorney, have made several
enquiries to locate his only surviving relation, without any success.I came
across your name and contact on the course of my personal searching for
Kim's relations, so I decided to contact you for this project.
I am contacting you to assist in repatriating and securing the wealth left
behind in a fixed deposit account by Kim,before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by Bank where my client operates an account worth
$USD15.6 Million Dollars. The board of Bank has issued me a notice that
after 2 months from now and no next of kin shown up for the claiming of the
said funds, the funds will be confiscated and declared unserviceable.
Since I and my team have been unsuccessful in locating Kim's relatives for
sometime now,it on this note that I seek your consent to present you as the
Next of Kin of the deceased since you are bearing the same last name with
him, so that the proceed of this deposit valued at $USD15.6 Million Dollars
can be released to you for our disbursments.All requires is your honest
cooperation to enable us see this business successful.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement which
will protect you from any breach of the law. Kim was a very good man and it
is not wise for me to allow his hard earned wealth to be stolen by the
greedy directors of the Bank .Further details awaits your response by email.

Upon your response,furnish me with:
Your full name and address
Your telephone and fax numbers
Your occupation and age.

As soon as I receive all these information from you I will email you with a
draft that you will fill and send to the bank Directors to enable them know
that I have locate the relation to my late client since they asked that I
should provide the next of kin for them to release the inheritance fund.
Let me hear from you once you acknowledge my email.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Wyse Egwu(Esq).

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: