Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FW: Contact My Secretary

------ Forwarded Message
From: Boni <youngboni101@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <william.jones@live.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:07:28 +0100
Subject: Contact My Secretary

Attn; My dear ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting
the funds transffered under the cooperation of
a new partner from Panama
Presently i'm in Panama for investment projects with
my own share of the total sum.meanwhile,i
didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assit
me in transffering those funds despite that it failed us
somehow.
Now contact my secretary in BENIN with the below information

WILLIAM JONES
william.jones@live.fr
Tel; +229 97097689

And ask him to send you the total $800,000 (EIGTH HUNDRED THOUSAND US
DOLLARS )certified foreign bank draft which i raised in your favour
for your compensation for all the past efforts
and attempts to assist me in this matter.i appreciated
your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get
intouched with my secretary and send to him your telephone number and you
home address where to send the draft to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that
we can share the joy after all the sufferness at
that time.in the moment, i'm very busy here because of
the investment projects which me and the new partner are
having at hand, finally,remember that i had forwarded
instructionto the secretary on your behalf to receive that
money,so feel free to get intouch with Williams without any delay.

best regards,
BARRISTER YOUNG BONI

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: